Monday, January 25, 2010

BRICKS & BREAKS

We had plans on clubbing this weekend, but they didn't happend. brittany didn't feel well.
BUT, we did go to Haleiwa Eats with Nathalie and Christa. I LOVE HALEIWA EATS! I would by a ticket from Sweden to Hawaii, go to Haleiwa Eats and then back to Sweden again, just for their Thaifood. thats how much I love Haleiwa Eats. Tips: Mussaman Curry w/ Shrimps & Sticky Rice.

Anyways, this weekend, as most weekends, have been very good. I took my history homework and Nathalie with me to Waimea Beach. Went to Walmart, since we were already halfway there, and then stopped at Kava Roots for my first back-to-Hawaii Acai Bowl (SO GOOD!).

The rest of Saturday was spent with finishing up Psychology&Visual design homework, then running over to Shelby's place with Paul to watch Titanic. Yes, I know, but Shelby had never seen Titanic.

Sunday hasen't been too exciting. But we have had major cake-baking going on in our house. Brittany made a Strawberry cake w/chocolate frosting and Shelby&Tessa made home-made Oreos.

I'm ready for a new week.. almost.

:]
Peace

No comments: