Wednesday, March 10, 2010

if I was a piece of art...

This semester is starting to come to an end, which also means that my visual design class is coming to and end. For our final project in Visual Design, we are making a "visual resume" in form of a piece of art that is to represent ourselves. With the theme "If I was a piece of art, what would I look like?" in mind, i will now ask you to help me out a little.

If you were to describe me in:
3 words
1 color
a celebrity (lookalike, personality wise, clothing wise.. doesn't matter)

what would it be?

Mahalo
to you sweet people that read my blog,
I highly appreciate you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay so:

3 words: 1) confident 2) hermosa (spanish for a beauty 3) inspiring

1 color: pearl white (elegant, yet innocent and generous)

celebrity: ... between nicole kidmin and cate blanchette

:) hope this helps you a little