Thursday, March 04, 2010

It is time for a change

Really. I fell like all I ever do is study.. and work.. and... Nothing! This is changing!

I've been rtying to keep myself busy this week with dinners, movie nights, trips, and different hangouts, and I feel absolutely wonderful!

It really is time for me to get some serious designing done too. I get so excited and super inspired in my Visual Design class for every project that we do. We're almost done with the whole lecture part of the class, and will soon be having project classes (YAY!)

And I'm also thinking: Haircut & Major change. I did my complete MAP the other day, and I'm thinking of changing my major.. still sticking to art but skipping the education part and do ECON and/or Entrepreneurship as minor(s) .


Jennifer Love Hewitt - Can I Go Now

No comments: